For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab124699? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124699 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Jones T & Jones PL A cre-inducible DUX4 transgenic mouse model for investigating facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. PLoS One 13:e0192657 (2018).
- Homma S et al. Nuclear bodies reorganize during myogenesis in vitro and are differentially disrupted by expression of FSHD-associated DUX4. Skelet Muscle 6:42 (2016).
- Choi SH et al. DUX4 recruits p300/CBP through its C-terminus and induces global H3K27 acetylation changes. Nucleic Acids Res 44:5161-73 (2016).
- Feng Q et al. A feedback loop between nonsense-mediated decay and the retrogene DUX4 in facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. Elife 4:N/A (2015).
- Ferri G et al. Direct interplay between two candidate genes in FSHD muscular dystrophy. Hum Mol Genet 24:1256-66 (2015).
- Himeda CL et al. Myogenic enhancers regulate expression of the facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy-associated DUX4 gene. Mol Cell Biol 34:1942-55 (2014).
- Dandapat A et al. Dominant Lethal Pathologies in Male Mice Engineered to Contain an X-Linked DUX4 Transgene. Cell Rep 8:1484-96 (2014).
- Snider L et al. Facioscapulohumeral dystrophy: incomplete suppression of a retrotransposed gene. PLoS Genet 6:e1001181 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"