For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.125 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Relevanceligand dependent nuclear receptor corepressor-like.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- double homeobox B like antibody
- double homeobox B-like antibody
- Duxbl antibody
- Duxl antibody
Anti-Duxbl antibody images
Western blot - Duxbl antibody (ab48344)
Anti-Duxbl antibody (ab48344) at 0.125 µg/ml + SP2/0 lysate at 10 µg with 5% skimmed milk in PBS
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 35,78 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 78 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Duxbl antibody (ab48344)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"