For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-DYDC1 antibody
See all DYDC1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to DYDC1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
C-TLAEISDRYGAPN , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 142-154 of Human DYDC1 (NP_620167.1).
- Positive control
- Transfected HEK293 lysates overexpressing Human DYDC1, Rat Testis lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab109097 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-Fr.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionPlays a crucial role during acrosome biogenesis.
- Tissue specificityBrain and testis. Accumulates during late stage of spermiogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dpy-30 family.
Information by UniProt
- DPY30 domain-containing protein 1 antibody
- DPY30D1 antibody
- DYDC1 antibody
Anti-DYDC1 antibody images
References for Anti-DYDC1 antibody (ab109097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"