For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- FunctionPossible non-essential role in spermiogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MNB/DYRK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Dual specificity tyrosine phosphorylation regulated kinase 4 antibody
- Dual specificity tyrosine-phosphorylation-regulated kinase 4 antibody
- Dyrk4 antibody
Anti-DYRK4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
References for Anti-DYRK4 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab37911)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"