For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dystrophin family. Dystrobrevin subfamily.
Contains 1 ZZ-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe coiled coil domain may mediate the interaction with dystrophin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Beta dystrobrevin antibody
- Beta-dystrobrevin antibody
- DTN B antibody
Anti-Dystrobrevin beta antibody images
References for Anti-Dystrobrevin beta antibody (ab67503)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"