For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dystrophin family. Dystrobrevin subfamily.
Contains 1 ZZ-type zinc finger.
- DomainThe coiled coil domain may mediate the interaction with dystrophin.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Beta dystrobrevin antibody
- Beta-dystrobrevin antibody
- DTN B antibody
Anti-Dystrobrevin beta antibody images
Western blot - Dystrobrevin beta antibody (ab80812)
Anti-Dystrobrevin beta antibody (ab80812) at 1 µg/ml + Transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 71 kDa
Observed band size : 64 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 40 kDa (possible isoform).
References for Anti-Dystrobrevin beta antibody (ab80812)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"