E-selectin Monkey ELISA Kit (ab119523)
- Product nameE-selectin Monkey ELISA KitSee all E-selectin kits ...
- Detection methodColorimetric
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 4 < 5% Overall 4 < 5% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 4 < 10% Overall 4 < 10%
- Tests1 x 96 test
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum
- Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
- Sensitivity0.4 U/ml
- Range1.9 U/ml - 60 U/ml
- Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
- Species reactivityReacts with: Monkey
- Product overview
Abcam’s E-selectin monkey in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for accurate quantitative measurement of monkey E-selectin concentrations in cell culture supernatant and serum.
E-selectin specific antibodies have been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and along with an HRP-conjugated E-selectin detection antibody and the microplate is then incubated at room temperature. After the removal of unbound proteins by washing, TMB is used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of E-selectin captured on the plate.
- Tested applicationsSandwich ELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 20X Assay Buffer Concentrate 1 x 5ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 50ml Adhesive Films 2 units Blue-Dye 1 x 400µl E-selectin Standard lyophilized (120 U/mL upon reconstitution) 2 vials Green-Dye 1 x 400µl HRP Conjugated anti-E-selectin monoclonal antibody 1 x 150µl Microplate coated with monoclonal antibody to E-selectin (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Sample Diluent 1 x 12ml Stop Solution (1M Phosphoric acid) 1 x 15ml TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml
- FunctionCell-surface glycoprotein having a role in immunoadhesion. Mediates in the adhesion of blood neutrophils in cytokine-activated endothelium through interaction with PSGL1/SELPLG. May have a role in capillary morphogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 6 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- CD62 antigen-like family member E
- Endothelial adhesion molecule 1
- Endothelial leukocyte adhesion molecule 1
- Leukocyte-endothelial cell adhesion molecule 2
- Selectin E
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119523 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for E-selectin Monkey ELISA Kit (ab119523)
ab119523 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.