For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ab37373-Goat polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. For colorimetric techniques use at a dilution of 1/1000 - 1/10000 and for chemiluminescent techniques use at a dilution of 1/1000 - 1/30000.
||1/100 - 1/400.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. For coating techniques use at a dilution of 1/100 - 1/500 abd for primary techniques use at a dilution of 1/1000 - 1/30000
- RelevanceE tag is a peptide epitope tag, sequence GAPVPYPDPLEPR.
- E epitope tag antibody
- GAPVPYPDPLEPR epitope tag antibody
- GAPVPYPDPLEPR tag antibody
References for Anti-E tag antibody (ab95868)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ouchi T et al. Langerhans cell antigen capture through tight junctions confers preemptive immunity in experimental staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. J Exp Med 208:2607-13 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 22143886) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"