For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 141 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in skeletal muscle and heart.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
Information by UniProt
- E2 230K antibody
- EC=184.108.40.206 antibody
- FLJ12878 antibody
Anti-E2 230K antibody images
Western blot - E2 230K antibody (ab111707)
Anti-E2 230K antibody (ab111707) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 141 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - E2 230K antibody (ab111707)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded breast carcinoma using ab111707 antibody at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-E2 230K antibody (ab111707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"