For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml.
- FunctionCatalyzes the covalent attachment of ubiquitin to other proteins.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in skeletal muscle and heart.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family.
Information by UniProt
- E2 230K antibody
- EC=184.108.40.206 antibody
- FLJ12878 antibody
Anti-E2 230K antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-E2 230K antibody (ab118832)
ab118832, at 3.75 µg/ml, staining E2 230K in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-E2 230K antibody (ab118832)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"