For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-E4F1 antibody
See all E4F1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to E4F1
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
E4F1 (AAH80524.1, 1 a.a. ~ 784 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- E4F1 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 140 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa).
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceE4F1 is a zinc finger transcription factor that inhibits cell proliferation. E4F1 interacts with Bmi1 in hematopoietic cells and is important for the regulation of stem cell proliferation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- E4F antibody
- E4F transcription factor 1 antibody
- E4F transcription factor 1, isoform CRA_b antibody
Anti-E4F1 antibody images
Western blot - E4F1 antibody (ab67875)
All lanes : Anti-E4F1 antibody (ab67875) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : E4F1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Observed band size : 140 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-E4F1 antibody (ab67875)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"