For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-EBF1 antibody
See all EBF1 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to EBF1
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected not to cross-react with EBF2, EBF3 and EBF4.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Chicken
C-HNQLPALANTSV , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 418-429 of Human EBF1(Peptide available as ab28979.)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab85689 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional activator which recognizes variations of the palindromic sequence 5'-ATTCCCNNGGGAATT-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the COE family.
Contains 1 IPT/TIG domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- COE1 antibody
- COE1_HUMAN antibody
- Collier, Olf and EBF transcription factor 1 antibody
Anti-EBF1 antibody images
References for Anti-EBF1 antibody (ab85689)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"