For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-EBF3 antibody
See all EBF3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to EBF3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: LYGMPHNNQE IILKRAADIA EALYSVPRNH NQIPTLGNNP AHTGMMGVNS FSSQLAVNVS ETSQANDQVG YSRNTSSVSP RGYVPSSTPQ QSNYNTVSTS , corresponding to amino acids 381-481 of Human EBF3
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator which recognizes variations of the palindromic sequence 5'-ATTCCCNNGGGAATT-3'.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the COE family.
Contains 1 IPT/TIG domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- COE 3 antibody
- COE3 antibody
- COE3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-EBF3 antibody images
References for Anti-EBF3 antibody (ab56580)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"