For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 71 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay was 1:312500.
- FunctionTranscriptional factor which recognizes variations of the palindromic sequence 5'-ATTCCCNNGGGAATT-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the COE family.
Contains 1 IPT/TIG domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- COE4 antibody
- COE4_HUMAN antibody
- Early B cell factor 4 antibody
Anti-Ebf4 antibody images
Western blot - Ebf4 antibody (ab49182)
References for Anti-Ebf4 antibody (ab49182)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"