For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9526? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9526 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wang B et al. Ezrin-anchored PKA Coordinates Phosphorylation-dependent Disassembly of a NHERF1 Ternary Complex to Regulate Hormone-sensitive Phosphate Transport. J Biol Chem : (2012).
- Liu L et al. Na+/H+ exchanger regulatory factor 1 (NHERF1) directly regulates osteogenesis. J Biol Chem 287:43312-21 (2012).
- Reining SC et al. GABARAP deficiency modulates expression of NaPi-IIa in renal brush-border membranes. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 296:F1118-28 (2009).
- Saotome I et al. Ezrin is essential for epithelial organization and villus morphogenesis in the developing intestine. Dev Cell 6:855-64 (2004).
- Helms C et al. A putative RUNX1 binding site variant between SLC9A3R1 and NAT9 is associated with susceptibility to psoriasis. Nat Genet 35:349-56 (2003).
- Brdickova N et al. Interaction between two adapter proteins, PAG and EBP50: a possible link between membrane rafts and actin cytoskeleton. FEBS Lett 507:133-6 (2001).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"