For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200ul sterile H2O.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the enoyl-CoA hydratase/isomerase family.
Information by UniProt
- ECHD1_HUMAN antibody
- ECHDC1 antibody
- Enoyl CoA hydratase domain containing 1 antibody
Anti-ECHDC1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-ECHDC1 antibody (ab124449)
All lanes : Anti-ECHDC1 antibody (ab124449) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal liver lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse liver lysate
Lane 3 : Human fetal kidney lysate
Predicted band size : 34 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ECHDC1 antibody (ab124449)
ab124449 at 1/100 dilution staining ECHDC1 in Human fetal skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-ECHDC1 antibody (ab124449)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"