For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPromotes matrix assembly and cell adhesiveness.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in adipose tissue as well as female-specific organs such as mammary gland, ovary, and uterus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small leucine-rich proteoglycan (SLRP) family. SLRP class I subfamily.
Contains 13 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
Contains 1 VWFC domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Ecm2 antibody
- ECM2_HUMAN antibody
- Extracellular matrix protein 2 antibody
Anti-ECM2 antibody images
References for Anti-ECM2 antibody (ab122268)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"