For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceeEF1A2 binding protein interacts with KY and with FLNC by similarity. Likely to be found in Z disc of striated muscle. There are 4 isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- DKFZp434B1231 antibody
- EEF1A2-binding protein 1 antibody
- EEF1A2BP1 antibody
Anti-eEF1A2 binding protein antibody images
References for Anti-eEF1A2 binding protein antibody (ab57876)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"