For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116539 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- FunctionProbably plays a role in anchoring the complex to other cellular components.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in pancreatic tumor tissue and to a lesser extent in normal kidney, intestine, pancreas, stomach, lung, brain, spleen and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EF-1-gamma C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
Information by UniProt
- 2610301D06Rik antibody
- AA407312 antibody
- eEF 1B gamma antibody
Anti-EEF1G antibody images
References for Anti-EEF1G antibody (ab116539)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"