For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IF/ICC: Use at a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionProbably plays a role in anchoring the complex to other cellular components.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in pancreatic tumor tissue and to a lesser extent in normal kidney, intestine, pancreas, stomach, lung, brain, spleen and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EF-1-gamma C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
Information by UniProt
- 2610301D06Rik antibody
- AA407312 antibody
- eEF 1B gamma antibody
Anti-EEF1G antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"