For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab33523? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab33523 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Sawhney S et al. Alpha-enolase is upregulated on the cell surface and responds to plasminogen activation in mice expressing a ?133p53a mimic. PLoS One 10:e0116270 (2015).
- Hüttl S et al. Processing of CD74 by the Intramembrane Protease SPPL2a Is Critical for B Cell Receptor Signaling in Transitional B Cells. J Immunol 195:1548-63 (2015).
- Sagnol S et al. Homodimerization of RBPMS2 through a new RRM-interaction motif is necessary to control smooth muscle plasticity. Nucleic Acids Res 42:10173-84 (2014).
- Kamal AH et al. Investigation of adipocyte proteome during the differentiation of brown preadipocytes. J Proteomics 94:327-36 (2013).
- Abere B et al. Proteomic analysis of chikungunya virus infected microgial cells. PLoS One 7:e34800 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"