For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionPhosphorylates eukaryotic elongation factor-2. Binds calmodulin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Alpha-type protein kinase family.
Contains 1 alpha-type protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- C86191 antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent eukaryotic elongation factor 2 antibody
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent eukaryotic elongation factor 2 kinase antibody
Anti-EEF2K antibody images
Western blot - EEF2K antibody (ab96685)
All lanes : Anti-EEF2K antibody (ab96685) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - EEF2K antibody (ab96685)
ab96685, at 1/200 dilution staining EEF2K in paraformaldehyde-fixed A431 cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
References for Anti-EEF2K antibody (ab96685)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"