For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: Isoform 1, 30 kDa; Isoform 2, 19 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceEFCAB2 contains two EF-hand domains. There are two known isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- EF hand calcium binding domain 2 antibody
- EF hand calcium binding domain containing protein 2 antibody
- EFCAB 2 antibody
Anti-EFCAB2 antibody images
References for Anti-EFCAB2 antibody (ab69264)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"