For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-EFCAB4A antibody
See all EFCAB4A primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to EFCAB4A
- Specificityab105394 is predicted to not cross-react with other
EFCAB4 family members. Multiple isoforms of EFCAB4A are
known to exist.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
15 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of Human EFCAB4A (NP_775855).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionPlays a role in store-operated Ca(2+) entry (SOCE).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the EFCAB4 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- Calcium release-activated calcium channel regulator 2B antibody
- CRAC channel regulator 2B antibody
- CRACR2B antibody
Anti-EFCAB4A antibody images
References for Anti-EFCAB4A antibody (ab105394)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"