For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- 1110008L20Rik antibody
- EF hand domain containing family member A1 antibody
- EF hand domain family A1 antibody
Anti-EFHA1 antibody images
References for Anti-EFHA1 antibody (ab101465)
This product has been referenced in:
- Lee Y et al. Structure and function of the N-terminal domain of the human mitochondrial calcium uniporter. EMBO Rep N/A:N/A (2015).
Read more (PubMed: 26341627) »
- Plovanich M et al. MICU2, a paralog of MICU1, resides within the mitochondrial uniporter complex to regulate calcium handling. PLoS One 8:e55785 (2013).
Read more (PubMed: 23409044) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"