For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-EFHB antibody
Mouse polyclonal to EFHB
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human EFHB protein (NP_653316, 1 a.a. ~ 669 a.a).
- Positive control
- EFHB transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- EF hand domain containing family member B antibody
- EF hand domain family member B antibody
- EF-hand domain-containing family member B antibody
Anti-EFHB antibody images
Western blot - EFHB antibody (ab71950)
All lanes : Anti-EFHB antibody (ab71950) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : EFHB transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 76 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-EFHB antibody (ab71950)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"