For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab32430? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32430 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Lisse TS & Rieger S IKKa regulates human keratinocyte migration through surveillance of the redox environment. J Cell Sci 130:975-988 (2017).
- Xing M et al. Gene therapy for colorectal cancer using adenovirus-mediated full-length antibody, cetuximab. Oncotarget 7:28262-72 (2016).
- Hsu MC et al. Extracellular PKM2 induces cancer proliferation by activating the EGFR signaling pathway. Am J Cancer Res 6:628-38 (2016).
- Zhang W et al. A Selected Lactobacillus rhamnosus Strain Promotes EGFR-Independent Akt Activation in an Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli K88-Infected IPEC-J2 Cell Model. PLoS One 10:e0125717 (2015).
- Huo L et al. Activation of Keap1/Nrf2 signaling pathway by nuclear epidermal growth factor receptor in cancer cells. Am J Transl Res 6:649-63 (2014).
- Pan T et al. Cytohesins/ARNO: the function in colorectal cancer cells. PLoS One 9:e90997 (2014).
- Hung CY et al. Nucleolin enhances internal ribosomal entry site (IRES)-mediated translation of Sp1 in tumorigenesis. Biochim Biophys Acta 1843:2843-2854 (2014).
- Rajaram M et al. System-wide analysis reveals a complex network of tumor-fibroblast interactions involved in tumorigenicity. PLoS Genet 9:e1003789 (2013).
- Clark PA et al. Activation of multiple ERBB family receptors mediates glioblastoma cancer stem-like cell resistance to EGFR-targeted inhibition. Neoplasia 14:420-8 (2012).
- Kim CE et al. Acrolein increases 5-lipoxygenase expression in murine macrophages through activation of ERK pathway. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 245:76-82 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"