For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab23935? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23935 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Shvets E et al. Dynamic caveolae exclude bulk membrane proteins and are required for sorting of excess glycosphingolipids. Nat Commun 6:6867 (2015).
- Lenhart KC et al. GRAF1 promotes ferlin-dependent myoblast fusion. Dev Biol 393:298-311 (2014).
- Hansen CG et al. Deletion of cavin genes reveals tissue-specific mechanisms for morphogenesis of endothelial caveolae. Nat Commun 4:1831 (2013).
- Sackmann-Sala L et al. Age-Related and Depot-Specific Changes in White Adipose Tissue of Growth Hormone Receptor-Null Mice. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci N/A:N/A (2013).
- Ludwig A et al. Molecular composition and ultrastructure of the caveolar coat complex. PLoS Biol 11:e1001640 (2013).
- Stoeber M et al. Oligomers of the ATPase EHD2 confine caveolae to the plasma membrane through association with actin. EMBO J 31:2350-64 (2012).
- Posey AD et al. Endocytic Recycling Proteins EHD1 and EHD2 Interact with Fer-1-like-5 (Fer1L5) and Mediate Myoblast Fusion. J Biol Chem 286:7379-88 (2011).
- Demonbreun AR et al. Myoferlin is required for insulin-like growth factor response and muscle growth. FASEB J 24:1284-95 (2010).
- Doherty KR et al. The Endocytic Recycling Protein EHD2 Interacts with Myoferlin to Regulate Myoblast Fusion. J Biol Chem 283:20252-60 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"