For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab23935? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab23935 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Shvets E et al. Dynamic caveolae exclude bulk membrane proteins and are required for sorting of excess glycosphingolipids. Nat Commun 6:6867 (2015).
- Lenhart KC et al. GRAF1 promotes ferlin-dependent myoblast fusion. Dev Biol 393:298-311 (2014).
- Hansen CG et al. Deletion of cavin genes reveals tissue-specific mechanisms for morphogenesis of endothelial caveolae. Nat Commun 4:1831 (2013).
- Sackmann-Sala L et al. Age-Related and Depot-Specific Changes in White Adipose Tissue of Growth Hormone Receptor-Null Mice. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci N/A:N/A (2013).
- Ludwig A et al. Molecular composition and ultrastructure of the caveolar coat complex. PLoS Biol 11:e1001640 (2013).
- Stoeber M et al. Oligomers of the ATPase EHD2 confine caveolae to the plasma membrane through association with actin. EMBO J 31:2350-64 (2012).
- Benjamin S et al. EHD2 mediates trafficking from the plasma membrane by modulating Rac1 activity. Biochem J 439:433-42 (2011).
- Posey AD et al. Endocytic Recycling Proteins EHD1 and EHD2 Interact with Fer-1-like-5 (Fer1L5) and Mediate Myoblast Fusion. J Biol Chem 286:7379-88 (2011).
- Demonbreun AR et al. Myoferlin is required for insulin-like growth factor response and muscle growth. FASEB J 24:1284-95 (2010).
- Doherty KR et al. The Endocytic Recycling Protein EHD2 Interacts with Myoferlin to Regulate Myoblast Fusion. J Biol Chem 283:20252-60 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"