For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 9kDa plus 26kDa tag).
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSeems to be required for maximal rate of protein biosynthesis. Enhances ribosome dissociation into subunits and stabilizes the binding of the initiator Met-tRNA(I) to 40 S ribosomal subunits.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF-1A family.
Contains 1 S1-like domain.
Information by UniProt
- eIF 1A Y isoform antibody
- eIF 4C antibody
- eIF-1A Y isoform antibody
Anti-EIF1AY antibody images
References for Anti-EIF1AY antibody (ab76481)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"