For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the exchange of eukaryotic initiation factor 2-bound GDP for GTP.
- Involvement in diseaseLeukodystrophy with vanishing white matter
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF-2B alpha/beta/delta subunits family.
Information by UniProt
- EI2BD_HUMAN antibody
- EIF 2B antibody
- eIF 2B GDP GTP exchange factor subunit delta antibody
Anti-eIF2B4 antibody images
References for Anti-eIF2B4 antibody (ab104941)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"