For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-eIF2B4 antibody
See all eIF2B4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to eIF2B4
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Cow, Human, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide derived from within residues 200 - 300 of Human eIF2B4.
(Peptide available as ab41896.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
This antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide (ab41896).
Not yet tested in other applications.
- FunctionCatalyzes the exchange of eukaryotic initiation factor 2-bound GDP for GTP.
- Involvement in diseaseLeukodystrophy with vanishing white matter
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eIF-2B alpha/beta/delta subunits family.
Information by UniProt
- EI2BD_HUMAN antibody
- EIF 2B antibody
- eIF 2B GDP GTP exchange factor subunit delta antibody
References for Anti-eIF2B4 antibody (ab41897)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"