For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2609? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2609 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Thomas MG et al. Mammalian Staufen 1 is recruited to stress granules and impairs their assembly. J Cell Sci 122:563-73 (2009).
African green monkey
- Morrison JM & Racaniello VR Proteinase 2Apro is essential for enterovirus replication in type I interferon-treated cells. J Virol 83:4412-22 (2009).
- Kempf BJ & Barton DJ Poly(rC) binding proteins and the 5' cloverleaf of uncapped poliovirus mRNA function during de novo assembly of polysomes. J Virol 82:5835-46 (2008).
- Kempf BJ & Barton DJ Poliovirus 2A(Pro) increases viral mRNA and polysome stability coordinately in time with cleavage of eIF4G. J Virol 82:5847-59 (2008).
- Bilanges B et al. Tuberous sclerosis complex proteins 1 and 2 control serum-dependent translation in a TOP-dependent and -independent manner. Mol Cell Biol 27:5746-64 (2007).
- Vary TC et al. Acute alcohol intoxication enhances myocardial eIF4G phosphorylation despite reducing mTOR signaling. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 288:H121-8 (2005).
- Boulay A et al. Dual inhibition of mTOR and estrogen receptor signaling in vitro induces cell death in models of breast cancer. Clin Cancer Res 11:5319-28 (2005).
- Kimball SR et al. A microtiter plate assay for assessing the interaction of eukaryotic initiation factor eIF4E with eIF4G and eIF4E binding protein-1. Anal Biochem 325:364-8 (2004).
- Lang CH et al. IGF-I/IGFBP-3 ameliorates alterations in protein synthesis, eIF4E availability, and myostatin in alcohol-fed rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 286:E916-26 (2004).
- Kimball SR et al. Glucagon represses signaling through the mammalian target of rapamycin in rat liver by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. J Biol Chem 279:54103-9 (2004).
- Otto GA & Puglisi JD The pathway of HCV IRES-mediated translation initiation. Cell 119:369-80 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"