For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionZinc phosphodiesterase, which displays some tRNA 3'-processing endonuclease activity. Probably involved in tRNA maturation, by removing a 3'-trailer from precursor tRNA.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RNase Z family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- D29 antibody
- Deleted in Ma29 antibody
- ELAC 1 antibody
Anti-ELAC1 antibody images
References for Anti-ELAC1 antibody (ab55045)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"