For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
- FunctionZinc phosphodiesterase, which displays some tRNA 3'-processing endonuclease activity. Probably involved in tRNA maturation, by removing a 3'-trailer from precursor tRNA.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RNase Z family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- D29 antibody
- Deleted in Ma29 antibody
- ELAC 1 antibody
Anti-ELAC1 antibody images
Western blot - ELAC1 antibody (ab83252)
References for Anti-ELAC1 antibody (ab83252)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"