For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7-8
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
- RelevanceThe ELF2 gene encodes a protein that physically interacts with AML1 and mediates opposing effects on AML1 mediated transcription of the B cell specific blk gene.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- E74 like factor 2 antibody
- E74 like factor 2 ets domain transcription factor antibody
- ELF 2 antibody
Anti-ELF2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ELF2 antibody (ab100917)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human ovarian carcinoma tissue labelling ELF2 with ab100917 at 1/1000 (1µg/mg). Detection: DAB.
Western blot - ELF2 antibody (ab100917)
All lanes : Anti-ELF2 antibody (ab100917) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa Whole Cell Lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa Whole Cell Lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa Whole Cell Lysate at 5 µg
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
References for Anti-ELF2 antibody (ab100917)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"