For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ELL3 antibody
See all ELL3 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to ELL3
- SpecificityReactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-398 of Human ELL3
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
- RelevanceELL3 is a testis-specific RNA polymerase II elongation factor which increases the catalytic rate of transcription elongation. ELL3 is approximately 50% similar to both ELL and ELL2.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Elongation Factor RNA Polymerase II-Like 3 antibody
- RNA polymerase II elongation factor ELL3 antibody
Anti-ELL3 antibody images
Western blot - ELL3 antibody (ab67415)
All lanes : Anti-ELL3 antibody (ab67415) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : ELL3 transfected 293T lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 43.78 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ELL3 antibody (ab67415)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"