For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2240? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2240 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Toret CP et al. A genome-wide screen identifies conserved protein hubs required for cadherin-mediated cell-cell adhesion. J Cell Biol 204:265-79 (2014).
- Toret CP et al. An Elmo-Dock complex locally controls Rho GTPases and actin remodeling during cadherin-mediated adhesion. J Cell Biol 207:577-87 (2014).
- Harada K et al. Ephexin4 and EphA2 mediate resistance to anoikis through RhoG and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Exp Cell Res 317:1701-13 (2011).
- Hiramoto-Yamaki N et al. Ephexin4 and EphA2 mediate cell migration through a RhoG-dependent mechanism. J Cell Biol 190:461-77 (2010).
- Gekonge BN et al. Signal transduction induced by apoptotic cells inhibits HIV transcription in monocytes/macrophages. J Leukoc Biol 80:953-60 (2006).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"