For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameELOVL6 peptide
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-ELOVL6 antibody (ab69857)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
- 3-keto acyl-CoA synthase ELOVL6
- Elongation of very long chain fatty acids protein 6
- FunctionCondensing enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of saturated and monounsaturated fatty acids. Highest activity toward C16:0 acyl-CoAs.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ELO family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for ELOVL6 peptide (ab114079)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"