For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCondensing enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of saturated and polyunsaturated very long chain fatty acids. Highest activity toward C18 acyl-CoAs, especially C18:3(n-3) acyl-CoAs.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most tissues except heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ELO family.
- DomainThe di-lysine motif may confer endoplasmic reticulum localization.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 3-keto acyl-CoA synthase Elovl7 antibody
- Elongation of very long chain fatty acids protein 7 antibody
- ELOV7_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ELOVL7 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ELOVL7 antibody (ab106633)
Immunofluorescence of ELOVL7 in Human liver tissue with ab106633 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - ELOVL7 antibody (ab106633)
Anti-ELOVL7 antibody (ab106633) at 1 µg/ml + Human liver tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - ELOVL7 antibody (ab106633)
ab106633, at 5 µg/ml, staining ELOVL7 in paraffin embedded Human liver tissue by Immunohistochemsitry.
References for Anti-ELOVL7 antibody (ab106633)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"