For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 90 kDa.
- FunctionMay modify the assembly dynamics of microtubules, such that microtubules are slightly longer, but more dynamic.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; expressed in most tissues with the exception of thymus and peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat EMAP family.
Contains 10 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- echinoderm microtubule associated protein like 1 antibody
- Echinoderm microtubule-associated protein-like 1 antibody
- ELP79 antibody
Anti-EML1 antibody images
References for Anti-EML1 antibody (ab97342)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"