For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-EML2 antibody
See all EML2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to EML2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-428 of Human EML2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 6 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay modify the assembly dynamics of microtubules, such that microtubules are slightly longer, but more dynamic.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat EMAP family.
Contains 11 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- 1600029N02Rik antibody
- Echinoderm microtubule associated protein like 2 antibody
- Echinoderm microtubule-associated protein-like 2 antibody
Anti-EML2 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"