For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay modify the assembly dynamics of microtubules, such that microtubules are slightly longer, but more dynamic.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat EMAP family.
Contains 9 WD repeats.
- Developmental stageStrongly overexpressed during mitosis.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- EML4 antibody
- C2orf2 antibody
- Echinoderm microtubule associated protein like 4 antibody
Anti-EML4 antibody images
References for Anti-EML4 antibody (ab103532)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"