For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- RelevanceEMR4 could mediate the cellular interaction between myeloid cells and B-cells.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane; multi pass membrane protein
- EGF like module containing mucin like hormone receptor like 4 antibody
- EGF TM7 receptor EMR4 antibody
- EMR4P antibody
Anti-EMR4 antibody images
Western blot - EMR4 antibody (ab75191)
All lanes : Anti-EMR4 antibody (ab75191) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HUVEC cell extract
Lane 2 : COS-7 cell extract
Lane 3 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 4 : COLO cell extract
Lane 5 : COLO cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 45 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-EMR4 antibody (ab75191)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"