For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
- FunctionEndo/exonuclease with nicking activity towards supercoiled DNA, a preference for single stranded DNA and 5'-3' exonuclease activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNA/RNA non-specific endonuclease family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Endo G like 1 antibody
- Endo G-like 1 antibody
- Endo/exonuclease (5'-3'), endonuclease G like antibody
Anti-ENDOGL1 antibody images
References for Anti-ENDOGL1 antibody (ab74566)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"