For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
- FunctionMay regulate thymidylate synthase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the mandelate racemase/muconate lactonizing enzyme family. ENOSF1 subfamily.
modificationsCould be sumoylated.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Antisense RNA to thymidylate synthase antibody
- ENOF1_HUMAN antibody
- Enolase superfamily member 1 antibody
Anti-ENOSF1 antibody images
References for Anti-ENOSF1 antibody (ab102474)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"