For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab48607? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab48607 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Osgood CL et al. (18)F-FLT Positron Emission Tomography (PET) is a Pharmacodynamic Marker for EWS-FLI1 Activity and Ewing Sarcoma. Sci Rep 6:33926 (2016).
- Bicket A et al. Novel regulation of equlibrative nucleoside transporter 1 (ENT1) by receptor-stimulated Ca2+-dependent calmodulin binding. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 310:C808-20 (2016).
- Kerr M et al. Deoxycytidine kinase expression underpins response to gemcitabine in bladder cancer. Clin Cancer Res 20:5435-45 (2014).
- Eckle T et al. Crosstalk between the equilibrative nucleoside transporter ENT2 and alveolar Adora2b adenosine receptors dampens acute lung injury. FASEB J 27:3078-89 (2013).
- Shan D et al. Expression of equilibrative nucleoside transporter type 1 protein in elderly patients with schizophrenia. Neuroreport 23:224-7 (2012).
- Takano M et al. Human erythrocyte nucleoside transporter ENT1 functions at ice-cold temperatures. Drug Metab Pharmacokinet 25:351-60 (2010).
- Plotnik DA et al. Different modes of transport for 3H-thymidine, 3H-FLT, and 3H-FMAU in proliferating and nonproliferating human tumor cells. J Nucl Med 51:1464-71 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"