For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107274 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa.
- FunctionHas a threefold preference for the hydrolysis of ATP over ADP.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult brain, pancreas, spleen and prostate. Moderate or low expression is seen in most tissues. Not expressed in liver and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDA1/CD39 NTPase family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ATPDase antibody
- CD39 antigen like 3 antibody
- CD39 antigen-like 3 antibody
Anti-ENTPD3 antibody images
References for Anti-ENTPD3 antibody (ab107274)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"