For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionPreferentially hydrolyzes nucleoside 5'-triphosphates. The order of activity with respect to possible substrates is UTP > GTP > CTP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GDA1/CD39 NTPase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Localizes to intracellular vesicular compartments.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp667O124 antibody
- Ectonucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 7 antibody
- ENTP7_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ENTPD7 antibody images
References for Anti-ENTPD7 antibody (ab81169)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"