For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservatives: 0.025% Thimerosal (merthiolate), 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa. The detection limit for Eotaxin 3 is approximately 2.5ng/lane
under non-reducing and reducing conditions.
- FunctionChemotactic for eosinophils and basophils. Binds to CCR3.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at low levels in various tissues including heart and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C-C motif chemokine 26 antibody
- CC chemokine IMAC antibody
- CCL 26 antibody
References for Anti-Eotaxin 3 antibody (ab115653)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"