For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa).
- FunctionChemotactic for eosinophils and basophils. Binds to CCR3.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed at low levels in various tissues including heart and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C-C motif chemokine 26 antibody
- CC chemokine IMAC antibody
- CCL 26 antibody
Anti-Eotaxin 3 antibody images
Western blot - Eotaxin 3 antibody (ab67260)
All lanes : Anti-Eotaxin 3 antibody (ab67260) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Eotaxin 3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 11 kDa
Observed band size : 13 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Eotaxin 3 antibody (ab67260)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"